Good morning. Please note that there are no more changes allowed to your team, quizzers, coaches, or officials. The quizzing database is finalized so no more changes of quizzers is allowed. Name badges are also finalized and we will not be making changes / printing badges at the festival site.
If you have questions about this you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.
This is the price for both Friday and Saturday meals.
Combos will be $6 (this includes 1 entree, chips, 2 cookies and the drink)
Single entrees will be $4
Cookies: $1.00 ( for 2 cookies)
: Ham & Turkey Sub ( 6 inches) with option of salad.
: Chicken Sandwiches & Hamburgers with Fries (or chips) with option of salad.
It was brought to my attention that there has been some confusion as to the deadline for pre-order the T-shirts. I apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. The deadline was May 20th but I am extending it to May 24th at 8:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time. Email orders are accepted. Payment may be sent separately. If payment cannot be sent quickly, contact me for options. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I hope this is helpful!
Good afternoon. Coaches letter went out yesterday, but there are still questions coming in on two basic points. So here is the clarification:
- Team pictures for opening ceremony. No team pictures will be used this year for the ceremony. You will need to have your team picture taken when you arrive at the church – this is for the award plaques. No sent in pictures will be used this year. So make sure to allow time for getting this done.
- Meals during the Festival.The church will be serving lunch on both Friday and Saturday. We are asking that you do NOT leave the church for meals. Quizzing each day will start back up as quickly as it can after lunch, so we want to make sure everyone stays on-site.
- Lunch tickets will be available for purchase during check-in on Thursday. This year, the church will be providing free lunches to everyone under 18 years old on Friday. You will still need to get tickets for everyone in your group. Those under 18 will have one color. You will buy meals for all over 18.
- For Saturday you will buy tickets for everyone.
- The cost for meals for those over 18 on Friday is $6.00, and Saturday it will be $6.00 for everyone.
Hope this information helps. Tell your friends and family to sign up for the blog to get late breaking information.
Good evening. Later tonight or tomorrow morning each registered coach will receive the first coaches letter from the festival. If you do not receive it please check your junk folder. If after checking your junk folder – after 10 AM tomorrow – then send an e-mail to me at email@example.com. This letter is for registered coaches only. If you are following the blog but are not the registered coach please do not e-mail me and ask for a copy. Thank you.